A fire late September put the locally-owned business out of commission, but after a few weeks of renovation, Redi-Fried Chicken reopened to serve its customers last Friday, 1st November.
“My thanks to the Almighty God, customers, employees, friends and family. We look ahead to continue serving the general public always,” said owner, Verna Humphrey-Williams.
Shortly after the fire, a family member promised “it will not very long.”
The mid-morning blaze was contained to the kitchen area and four fryers, the extractor fan and transformers were lost in the fire.