The Local Weather Forecast for St Kitts and Nevis Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Friday 18th October 2019.

Today’s Temps

High 32oC 90oF

Low 21oC 70oF

Synopsis: A tropical wave is expected to generate unsettled conditions across the area later today increasing the chances of showers and possible thunderstorms.

Possible rainfall accumulation could get up to or exceed 25.4 mm or 1 inch.

Weather today: Partly cloudy at first, then becoming increasingly cloudy in the afternoon with a 60 percent or moderate chance of showers and a 40 percent or moderate chance of thunderstorms.

Weather tonight: Cloudy and showery with a 50 percent or moderate chance of thunderstorms.

Winds: East- northeast, then shifting to the east-southeast overnight at 7 to 22 km/h or 4 to 12 knots.

Seas: 1 to 1.5 metres or 3 to 5 feet.

Sunset today: 5:48 pm.

Sunrise tomorrow: 6:04 am.