The Local Weather Forecast for St Kitts and Nevis Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Saturday 2nd November 2019.
High 31oC 88oF
Low 22oC 72oF
Synopsis: A large area of low pressure in the Northern Atlantic will continue to generate large swells, some of which will reach the coastal waters of the islands and make conditions dangerous for beach-goers. Meanwhile, low moisture levels will keep the chances of showers low across the region mainly during the morning; however, just prior to midday and continuing into the night, an increase in moisture and instability will increase the chances of showers. There is also a moderate chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon.
Weather today: Partly sunny with a 30 percent or low chance of showers until mid morning; and partly cloudy to cloudy after mid morning into the afternoon with a 70 percent or high chance of showers and a 40 percent or moderate chance of thunderstorms.
Weather tonight: Partly cloudy to cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers and a 40 percent or moderate chance of thunderstorms.
Winds: East at 9 to 19 km/h or 5 to 10 knots..
Seas: 1.2 to 2.4 metres or 4 to 8 feet with northerly swells peaking to near 8 feet. A high surf advisory and a high surf warning remain in effect for beach-goers..
Sunset today: 5:40 pm.
Sunrise tomorrow: 6:09 am.