The Local Weather Forecast for St Kitts and Nevis Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Saturday 3rd August 2019.
High 31oC 88oF
Low 23oC 73oF
Synopsis: Available low level moisture and instability associated with the presence of a tropical wave is expected to trigger showers across the islands and coastal waters for most of today.
Weather today: Partly cloudy to cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers and a 40 percent or moderate chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.
Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers.
Winds: East-southeast at 15 to 26 km/h or 8 to 14 knots with higher gusts possible with showers.
Seas: 1 to 1.8 meters or 3 to 6 feet.
Sunset today: 6:44 pm.
Sunrise tomorrow: 5:51 am.