The Local Weather Forecast for St Kitts and Nevis Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Thursday 26th September 2019.
High 30oC 86oF
Low 23oC 73oF
Synopsis: Some moist and unsettled air persisting across the region will maintain a high chance of showers and a moderate chance of thunderstorms across the islands.
Possible rainfall total for the forecast period is 6 to 19 mm or 0.25 to 0.75 inch.
Weather today: Partly cloudy to cloudy with an 80 percent or very high chance of showers and a 40 percent or moderate chance of thunderstorms.
Weather tonight: Partly cloudy to cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers and a 30 percent or low chance of thunderstorms.
Winds: Southeast to south at 9 to 19 km/h or 5 to 10 knots..
Seas: 1 to 1.2 metres or 3 to 4 feet..
Sunset today: 6:05 pm.
Sunrise tomorrow: 6:01 am.