The Local Weather Forecast for St Kitts and Nevis Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Tuesday 3rd September 2019
High 31oC 88oF
Low 24oC 75oF
Synopsis: A relatively stable atmosphere will continue to restrict shower activity across the region for most of today. Some moisture and instability associated with a weak tropical will move into the region later this afternoon and tonight and increase the chances of showers. A warm and light to gentle east-southeasterly wind-flow will also produce an uncomfortably warm environment today.
Weather today: Partly sunny with a 30 percent or low chance of showers during the morning and the early part of the afternoon; while, cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers late in the afternoon.
Weather tonight: Cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers and a 20 percent or slight chance of thunderstorms.
Winds: East-southeast at 9 to 19 km/h today then shifting to the east tonight at 15 to 26 km/h or 8 to 14 knots..
Seas: 0.6 to 1 metres or 2 to 3 feet..
Sunset today: 6:24 pm.
Sunrise tomorrow: 5:57 am.