The Local Weather Forecast for St Kitts and Nevis Valid up to 8 am tomorrow Wednesday 23rd October 2019.

Today’s Temps

High 32oC 90oF

Low 23oC 73oF

Synopsis: A low level trough system will cause the atmosphere to be somewhat unsettled over the next 24-hours. Possible rainfall for the forecast period is 5 to 15 mm or 0.20 to 0.60 inch.

Weather today: Cloudy at times with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers and a 30 percent or a low chance of thunderstorms, mainly during the afternoon.

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers after midnight.

Winds: East at 11 to 26 km/h or 6 to 14 knots.

Seas: Less than 1.5 metres or less than 5 feet.

Sunset today: 5:45 pm.

Sunrise tomorrow: 6:06 am.